Quality and Testing
At GoodCat Laboratories quality and consistency have always been our top priority. Our Quality Program is second to none. GoodCat practices cGMP standards.
To assure the highest quality:
- We use only the finest USP Kosher Glycerin and USP Kosher Propylene Glycol in our base mix along with the purest USP grade levorotatory nicotine available. To assure accuracy and consistency all of our e-liquid is formulated by degreed scientists.
- As part of our Standard Operating Procedures every batch of incoming raw materials is tested in an accredited analytical laboratory, to verify their original Certificates of Analysis and ensure quality, before being released into production.
- GoodCat formulations have no added water and contain no diacetyl, acetyl propionyl, or acetoin.
- We provide lot numbers in our Quality Program. All of our products are traceable back to our suppliers and their original provided Certificates of Analysis.
- Our fluids are routinely analyzed for Harmful or Potentially Harmful Constituents (HPHC’s).
- Our fluids are tested in our own in-house A2LA accredited ISO 17025 (3918.01) Analytical Testing Laboratory, utilizing a GC/MS, GC/FID, LC/MS/MS, HPLC, and Karl Fischer Titrator to assure purity and accurate nicotine levels. GoodCat also sends finished product to third party accredited laboratories as a matter of course. We are proud of our results and happy to provide peace of mind to our customers.
In the upcoming environment of strict regulations and required testing, your e-liquid manufacturer needs to be capable of providing credible analytical data detailing the quality of your fluid. GoodCat was founded on this very concept and we welcome the chance to show you the high standards of our products.